Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Name and a Blessing

Today we blessed our beautiful baby girl, and
what a beautiful day it was. It was full of a lot
of fun and laughter. It is always so wonderful
to get together with family and friends.
I am so thankful for all of my family that was
able to make it up to the blessing, some with
travel time at 2 hours up and 2 hours back
home, and with church being at 9 am they
had to leave pretty early. I am thankful for the
great examples that I have had in my life and
all the GREAT teachers that I have had along
the way, and I know that I have many, many
more lessons to learn along the way. I want
my dad to know how much it means to us for
him to have been able to bless our precious
daughter. It was a beautiful blessing that was
given to our baby. We love and appreciate all that
he and my mom do for us. They have been great
teachers along the way. Thanks everyone for
coming over to the house after and enjoying each others
company. It is not often that we all get together,
but when we do it is great to sit back and reminisce
about all they great times that we have had along
the way. Thank you everyone for all of you Love
and Support, because when all else fails to work out
they way you want or envision you have your
family to help pick you up and dust you off and tell
you that it is all okay. Then you just hope that it was
once again a great learning experience.
My cousin Becky took these picture and put
this together.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It was such a fun day! Have another baby soon so we can do it again! kidding. It was great to see you and the fam!

Crud...I just realized something! I forgot to post the picture of Dallas that we took why you were grabbing Max. No worries...let him know I'll get it up soon. You don't want to miss it!