Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Early Mornings!

I love to get up and shuffle around my house early in the
morning before anyone else is up and going. It is great to
have a little bit of just alone time. I love to sit down and
read, catch up on my blog, start getting breakfast ready
for Dallas and Max, or just be. However, I really love it
when Ava wakes up at about 5 am and I can just sit back
and admire this perfect little creation. I love the peace and
quite of not being rushed to hurry and feed her and move
on to the next thing. I can just snuggle and kiss her. I am
always amazed when I sit back and watch my children.
I am truly very blessed and they are gifts from our
Heavenly Father and I thank him everyday for them.
I can't imagine my life without them. I am trying to be
more patient and not let the SMALL stuff get to me, but
sometimes in the moment the small stuff seem not
so small. I want to say "THANK YOU" to all the great
and wonderful moms that I have had in my life. Thank
you for being teachers even when you did not know
that you were being watched. Thank you for listening and
giving advic (even if I didn't want it).
Aunt Mary, if you are reading this thank you for letting
me tag along with your family, and thank you Marcie, Kari,
and Becky for letting me come along and loving me. You are
all great examples and I admire you all. There are so
many other women that have helped me along the way and
if you ever happen to stumble upon my blog Thank You
and I am sorry that you are not memtioned by name.
Maybe in another post. I Love You all.
Well this is not where I had intended this to go, but it
is what it is and Thanks again to all that have taught
and Loved me along the way.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my heavens, Chuck, I love you! You are a beautiful woman and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You and your family have been there for me so many times, especially during adolescence when I was struggling with so much darkness and depression. I had such a hard time loving myself but always felt loved and accepted down in Fayette and I seriously believe it saved my life some days. I felt hope for the future that I didn't feel at other places and was able to appreciate the simple things that REALLY matter--my faith, family, etc. It's amazing how important family really is! And I have the greatest one! Once again--I love you!

I'm so excited for Ava's blessing and to be in that chapel with the people who mean the most to me.

Momzoo said...

What a beautiful post, you made me think of all the wonderful women in my life. Isn't it amasing how everything and everybody just come together to make us who we are!

On another note, I wish I was a morning person...5 am and I just don't mix. I do my quiet things late a night when everybody is asleep.

Marcie said...

Our family vacations wouldn't have been the same without you. The times that you didn't go, you were missed.
You are very well-loved!